- First Republic Bank’s share price is down 50% in the past 5 days and got 11 major U.S banks to pledge $30 billion, but the stock continued to slide during today’s pre-market, down 14%.
- Credit Suisse is also down 9% during pre-market.
- SVB financials files for chapter 11 bankruptcy in New York
- As a result, Gold increases gains by 1% to 1,936
- Bitcoin extends gain approaching $27,000
The post Banks resume slide as First Republic gets $30B in deposits. When was throwing money at a problem the answer? appeared first on CryptoSlate.
Leave a Reply